Our client, a boutique townhouse hotel with 31 guestrooms in the heart of the city of Bath are looking to appoint a Bartender to join their team as they embark on an exciting new venture as they open a contemporary new restaurant.
Reporting to the Restaurant & Bar Manager, you will be responsible for the service standards of beverage and wine with the initial focus on the opening of the new restaurant.
You will be expected to work with the Restaurant & Bar Manager to ensure robust beverage stock control and consistent and innovative beverage service and work seamlessly with the food service and Kitchen teams to achieve a united high quality guest experience. You will be self-driven, creative and passionate about great food & drink with a proven track record of delivering modern and innovative beverage service with consistency and flair.
You will be a crucial member of a new team and will have to hit the ground running, being responsible for opening and closing of the bar, preparation and delivery of liquor/wine.
You will need sound experience of stock control, rotation, cash handling and use of POS.
Most importantly, you must be comfortable interacting with guests, engaging and providing a genuine warmth of hospitality showing that you care about bringing guests' a high-quality experience
Key responsibilities include:
- Training and developing service standards
- Agreeing and delivering core cocktail list
- Arranging bar equipment/back bar to agreed standard
- Agreeing and delivering cleaning schedules
- Training and delivering core coffee standards
- Assisting Restaurant & Bar Manager with training
- Ensuring that a consistent and smooth service is implemented with all SOP’s adhered to by means of training and supervision.
- Assisting in training on the correct procedures for cleaning, cutlery
- Working alongside the Restaurant Manager on recruitment and induction programmes.
- Sharing responsibility for service in the Restaurant and Bar
- Promoting all services offered in the Hotel.
- Ensuring that all guest wishes are met so far as is reasonably possible
Key skills & requirements:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Proven skills as a Mixologist
- Genuine belief in delivering great customer service
- Be self-motivated
- Friendly and outgoing
- A great communicator
- Enthusiastic and flexible
It may be an advantage if you:
- Had WSET qualifications
In return our client offers:
- A basic salary of up to £20,000 per annum
- The opportunity to progress
- Staff discount
If you feel you match or indeed exceed these requirements and wish to apply, please send us your CV along with a covering letter quoting reference number RD2190
Noble HR Solutions trading as Recruitment Doctor is acting as an Employment Agency in this matter.
- Reference :
- Contract :
- Permanent Full Time
- Wage :
- up to £20,000
- Working place :
- Creation date :