Demi Chef de Partie
Our client, a boutique townhouse hotel with 31 guestrooms in the heart of the city of Bath are looking to appoint a Demi Chef de Partie to join their team as they launch exciting new ventures as they open a high class new restaurant, Plate and winter dining domes.
As Demi Chef de Partie you will be supporting one of the best Chef’s in Bath to deliver a varied quality food offering in the restaurant as well as private dining functions.
In this role, you’ll play a key role in the day-to-day operations of the busy kitchen. It’s a great opportunity to work within a small, experienced and friendly kitchen team. You will be passionate about bringing the best out of artisanal seasonal produce, have a keen eye for quality and consistency and a friendly can-do personality
Ideally you will have some previous experience in a similar role
You will be required to work straight shifts, five days a week.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working with the head chef and senior chef to ensure you deliver quality meals
- Ordering, prepping, and keeping a good stock of the common ingredients for all cooking stations, including vegetables, spices, etc.
- Following the guidance of the head chef and senior chef in the preparation and presentation of the meals.
- Abiding by and enforce health codes and cleanliness standards in the kitchen and food storage areas.
- Checking for plating accuracy (garnish, portion size, correct serving dish, etc.)
- Providing a consistently high level of food, working closely with the head chef to ensure the highest level of food quality to match service standards.
If you’re passionate about delivering exceptional food and have a highly motivated, hands-on approach, this is a great opportunity to secure a key role working alongside a high quality kitchen brigade
Key skills & requirements:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Genuine belief in delivering great customer service
- Be self-motivated
- Friendly and outgoing
- A great communicator
- Enthusiastic and flexible
In return our client offers:
- A basic salary of up to £22,500 per annum
- The opportunity to progress
- Staff discount
If you feel you match or indeed exceed these requirements and wish to apply, please send us your CV along with a covering letter quoting reference number RD2197
Noble HR Solutions trading as Recruitment Doctor is acting as an Employment Agency in this matter.
- Reference :
- Contract :
- Permanent Full Time
- Wage :
- up to £22,500
- Working place :
- Creation date :