Our client, a successful “up-scale” Hotel on the outskirts of Bath is looking for an experienced Spa Therapist to join their team.
As a Spa Therapist you will be an integral part of the Spa team delivering a high standard Spa experience to all guests and members alike.
You’ll have previous experience in a similar role, as well as being outgoing, personable, enthusiastic and confident in your ability to be able to help this busy operation and maintain excellent service standards.
Key responsibilities include:
- Taking pride in owning your guests members experience at all times, within the time guidelines and as booked by reception.
- Behaving in a discreet, respectful and confidential manner, with the highest standard of client care.
- Ensuring that your product knowledge is up to date and that the client's time is educative, therapeutic, and relaxing.
- Taking pride to ensure that high standards of cleanliness and tidiness are adhered to in the treatment rooms and relax lounge at all times.
- Confident in upselling products during the treatments and ensuring that the client receives your enthusiasm and knowledge.
- Being flexible if colleagues need help within other areas of the Spa i.e. Reception, Changing Rooms, understanding teamwork and flexibility.
- Taking ownership working alone while in treatment and as part of a team to achieve department goals.
- Being passionate about attending any necessary training courses in-house or external.
- Confident in understanding and executing the company's policies and procedures with respect to privacy, confidentiality and data protection.
- Being intuitive and promoting all services offered in the hotel, showing pride and passion for what your colleagues do.
Key skills & requirements:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Genuine belief in delivering great customer service
- Be self-motivated
- Able to drive new initiatives
- A great communicator
- Enthusiastic and flexible
It may be an advantage if you had
- A level 3 Beauty Therapy qualification
In return our client offers:
- A competitive basic salary
- Service charge on top of your monthly salary
- Friends and family discount rate
- The opportunity to progress
If you feel you match or indeed exceed these requirements and wish to apply, please send us your CV along with a covering letter quoting reference number RD2181
Noble HR Solutions trading as Recruitment Doctor is acting as an Employment Agency in this matter.
- Reference :
- Contract :
- Permanent Full Time
- Wage :
- Working place :
- Creation date :