Our client, a successful “up-scale” Hotel on the outskirts of Bath is looking for an experienced Hotel Receptionist person to join their front of house team.
You will undertake the duties of Reception/Cashiering and Reservations, making sure that the Reception Department is efficient and profitable. You will be responsible for ensuring the guest's needs are met where possible and assisting with the general running and control of the department
You will have previous experience in a similar role, as well as being outgoing, personable, enthusiastic and confident in your ability to be able to help this busy operation and maintain excellent service standards.
Key responsibilities include:
- Taking pride in ensuring the well-being, satisfaction and comfort of all guests within the limits of the Department
- Establishing a highly personalised style of service and attention to guests in keeping with the atmosphere of a luxury country hotel.
- Establishing a courteous, helpful and friendly attitude to all guests at all times and to be confident to use guest names at every available opportunity.
- Taking pride in maintaining a high standard in personal appearance and demeanour.
- Taking pride in being well-informed of the “market”; and all aspects of accommodation as well as traditional sales areas in F & B and other hotel services.
- Taking ownership and being responsible for monies in your care as per cashiering shift and in the Main Safe and be aware of security issues.
- Ensuring the correct hand-over procedure of day's business with regard to cover and cashiering.
Key skills & requirements:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Front of house experience
- Experience of using Mews, ResDiary, Word and Outlook.
- Genuine belief in delivering great customer service
- Be self-motivated
- Able to drive new initiatives
- A great communicator
- Enthusiastic and flexible
It may be an advantage if you had:
- Experience of working in a 4* or 5* hotel
- Experience of working to a Rosette standard
In return our client offers:
- A basic salary of £19,000 per annum
- Service charge on top of your monthly salary
- Friends and family discount rate
- The opportunity to progress
If you feel you match or indeed exceed these requirements and wish to apply, please send us your CV along with a covering letter quoting reference number RD2194
Noble HR Solutions trading as Recruitment Doctor is acting as an Employment Agency in this matter.
- Reference :
- Contract :
- Permanent Full Time
- Wage :
- Working place :
- Creation date :