Our client, a successful “up-scale” Hotel on the outskirts of Bath is looking for an experienced Waiter/Waitress to join their team.
As a Waiter/Waitress you will be an integral part of the restaurant delivering a high standard service in the restaurant as well as private dining functions, afternoon tea and breakfast, lunch and dinner.
You’ll have previous experience in a similar role, as well as being outgoing, personable, enthusiastic and confident in your ability to be able to help this busy operation and maintain excellent service standards.
Key responsibilities include:
- Taking pride in owning your guests experience at all times
- Ensuring you are prepared for every service with faultless menu knowledge
- Ensuring the restaurant and your station is prepared for service
- Showing passion for your guests experience by attending team briefings
- Following the guidance of the Head Waiter/Restaurant Manager and delivering quality service at all times.
- Abiding by and enforcing health codes and cleanliness standards in the restaurant
- Checking for plating accuracy (garnish, portion size, correct serving dish, etc.)
- Anticipating and communicating shortages to the sous chef or head chef
- Providing a consistently high level of service, working closely with the kitchen to ensure the highest level of food quality is matched by your high service standards
Key skills & requirements:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Genuine belief in delivering great customer service
- Be self-motivated
- Able to drive new initiatives
- A great communicator
- Enthusiastic and flexible
It may be an advantage if you had:
- Experience of working in a 4* or 5* hotel restaurant
- Experience of working to a Rosette standard
In return our client offers:
- A basic salary of £21,000 per annum
- Service charge on top of your monthly salary
- Friends and family discount rate
- The opportunity to progress
If you feel you match or indeed exceed these requirements and wish to apply, please send us your CV along with a covering letter quoting reference number RD2193
Noble HR Solutions trading as Recruitment Doctor is acting as an Employment Agency in this matter.
- Reference :
- Contract :
- Permanent Full Time
- Wage :
- Working place :
- Creation date :