Our client, an innovative and niche property company responsible for buying and developing sites is recruiting a Financial Controller.
Based in central London, you will be responsible for maintaining a financial, governance and control framework within the organisation for all expenditure to ensure that budgets are well managed, and forecasts are accurate.
You will compile the financial tables for the company’s annual report and accounts ensuring that they present a true and fair view with no regularity or propriety issues and that they are audited and agreed by the external auditors.
Main Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Developing and setting processes
- Instilling financial discipline for record keeping.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual management accounts.
- FP&A lead on budget and KPIs
- Working with other senior management to establish targets and monitoring the performance of subsidiaries
- Assisting with ongoing business and asset management projects including valuations, internal and external stakeholder management, and reviewing financial forecasts and budgets
- Analysing potential transactions, including development of financial models, participation in due diligence and managing third party service providers.
Key skills & requirements:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Educated to Degree level
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Good working knowledge of MS Office
It may be an advantage if you:
- Had knowledge and understanding of government corporate structures and constraints.
- Had knowledge of the property sector.
- Had knowledge of value for money and the requirements and constraints for Managing Public Money.
In return they offer:
- A basic salary of up to £50,000
- 25 days’ holiday (in addition to statutory bank holidays).
- A matched pension contribution up to 6%
- Opportunity to earn up to 10% of your salary in performance related pay
- Various discounts with popular retailers
If you feel you match or indeed exceed these requirements and wish to apply, please send us your CV along with a covering letter quoting reference number RD2133
Noble HR Solutions trading as Recruitment Doctor is acting as an Employment Agency in this matter.
- Reference :
- Contract :
- Permanent Full Time
- Wage :
- Working place :
- Creation date :