Our client, a much-loved boutique townhouse hotel and spa with 40 guestrooms, restaurant, private-dining spaces and a renowned cocktail bar in the heart of the city of Bath are looking for a Breakfast Chef to join their team.
As the Breakfast Chef you will be responsible for the smooth running of the breakfast kitchen service, carrying out Afternoon tea prep and providing Lite lunches during the day.
You will provide a consistently high level of food, working closely with the Head Chef to ensure the highest level of food quality to match service standards.
You’ll have previous experience in a similar role, as well as being outgoing, personable, enthusiastic and confident in your ability to be able to help this busy operation and maintain excellent service standards.
If you’re passionate about delivering exceptional food and have a highly motivated, hands-on approach, this is a great opportunity to secure a key role within a dynamic, forward-thinking food and beverage operation.
You will be working five out of seven days, 6:30am – 2:00pm, and not required to work evenings!
Key responsibilities include:
- Daily operations of in the preparation and delivery of the breakfast service
- Preparation for the early afternoon tea service
- Organisation and processes linked to breakfast such as ordering essential items
- Preparing and producing the Lite Lunch menu
Key skills & requirements:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Genuine belief in delivering great customer service
- Be self-motivated
- Able to drive new initiatives
- Friendly and outgoing
- A great communicator
- Enthusiastic and flexible
In return our client offers:
- A competitive basic salary
- The opportunity to progress
- 5 day working week and no evening work
If you feel you match or indeed exceed these requirements and wish to apply, please send us your CV along with a covering letter quoting reference number RD2154
Noble HR Solutions trading as Recruitment Doctor is acting as an Employment Agency in this matter.
- Reference :
- Contract :
- Permanent Full Time
- Wage :
- Working place :
- Creation date :