Our client, a global real estate services provider listed on the London Stock Exchange is looking to appoint a Credit Controller based in Manchester. They have an international network of more than 700 offices and associates throughout the Americas, the UK, continental Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa and the Middle East, offering a broad range of specialist advisory, management and transactional services to clients all over the world.
As the Credit Controller, you will need be strong, self-motivated with excellent organisational and communication skills. You will also need the ability to work under pressure and a desire to continuously improve systems and processes.
You will have Previous Credit Control experience (preferably Property) and the have the ability to work well as part of a team as well as unsupervised.
You will be experienced in high level volumes of transactions and call KPIs with a good knowledge of spreadsheets; being a competent user of Microsoft Excel.Key skills & requirements:
It may be an advantage if you:
- Maintaining any qualifications required for your role
- Maintaining membership of any required professional bodies
- Strong Organisational Skills
- Strong Time Management Skills
- Strong Communication Skills
- Ability to manage conflict
- Knowledge of business processes and procedures
- Experience in a similar role.
- Experience in the Property Services market
In return our client offers a basic salary of up to £22,000 depending on experience plus, Pension, Commission/Bonus scheme, Healthcare/Dental, and Childcare Vouchers
If you feel you match or indeed exceed these requirements and wish to apply please send us your CV along with a covering letter quoting reference number RD1810