Our client, is a luxury Country House Hotel in the outskirts of Bath is looking for an experienced Breakfast Chef to join their team.
With 21 luxurious bedrooms and suites, a spa and relaxed dining, all set within 10 acres of beautifully restored gardens, you will responsible for ensuring that guests can relax and experience a taste of the good life!
Ideally you will have previous experience in a similar role, be outgoing, personable, enthusiastic and confident in your ability to be able to help this busy hotel and maintain their excellent service standards.
If you’re passionate about delivering an exceptional food service, have a real interest in hospitality and have a highly motivated, hands-on approach, this is a great opportunity to secure a key role within a dynamic, forward-thinking hotel group.
The hours will vary and include evenings and weekends and will be approximately 30-40 hours per week
Key responsibilities include:
- Daily operations of in the preparation and delivery of the breakfast service
- Preparation for the early afternoon tea service
- Organisation and processes linked to breakfast such as ordering essential items
Key skills & requirements:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Genuine belief in delivering great customer service
- Be self-motivated
- Able to drive new initiatives
- Friendly and outgoing
- A great communicator
- Enthusiastic and flexible
In return our client offers:
- A basic salary of £12:00 per hour
- Discounts across all company hotels
- The opportunity to progress
If you feel you match or indeed exceed these requirements and wish to apply, please send us your CV along with a covering letter quoting reference number RD2152
Noble HR Solutions trading as Recruitment Doctor is acting as an Employment Agency in this matter.
- Reference :
- Contract :
- Permanent Full Time
- Wage :
- £12:00 per hour
- Working place :
- Creation date :