Food & Beverage Team Member
Our client, is a stunning country house hotel and Spa set in thirty acres of Wiltshire countryside. Featuring a restaurant, outside terrace, dining domes, sitting rooms, private dining rooms and thirty-two guestrooms, the renowned and extensive Spa boasts inside and outside pools, tennis courts, treatment rooms and gym. The grounds include private river frontage, pleasure grounds with historic buildings and important archaeological sites. The hotel is located close to Warminster and easy reach from both Bath and Salisbury.
The Hotel is now owned and operated by one of the most renowned and successful independent hotel companies in the United Kingdom, with a focus on stunning design, interiors, innovative food and drink and excellent hospitality. The hotel is currently undergoing a major investment to ensure it will be one of the most innovative and successful country house hotels in the country.
This November they are setting up a covered heated seasonal terrace, this will be very festive with music, Christmas décor and atmosphere.
They are looking for temporary F&B staff to deliver this festive experience, which will operate from Mid-November to early January, either on a full or part time basis
Key responsibilities include:
- Welcoming guests to the hotel
- Delivering a high standard of Customer service
Key skills & requirements:
- A genuine belief in delivering great customer service.
- Excellent guest care and hospitality skills
- A love of food, wine, and drinks
- A great believer in guest interaction
- Team leadership skills including recruitment, training, development, and team management
- Friendly and outgoing
- Enthusiastic and flexible
- Team player
It may be an advantage if you had:
- Previous experience in a similar role
In return our client offers:
- A basic salary of £9.25 per hour
- Flexible hours and days, working 5 days out of 7
- Meal whilst on duty
- Monthly share of Tronc scheme
- Free car parking
- 25% discount on food and beverage in group hotels
- Full induction and training
- Advanced rotas to assist personal time planning.
If you feel you match or indeed exceed these requirements and wish to apply, please send us your CV along with a covering letter quoting reference number RD2266Noble HR Solutions trading as Recruitment Doctor is acting as an Employment Agency in this matter.
- Reference :
- Contract :
- Temporary / Contract
- Wage :
- £9.25 per hour
- Working place :
- Creation date :