Our client, is a stunning country house hotel and Spa set in thirty acres of Wiltshire countryside. Featuring a restaurant, outside terrace, sitting rooms, private dining rooms and thirty-two guestrooms, the renowned and extensive Spa boasts inside and outside pools, tennis courts, treatment rooms and gym. The grounds include private river frontage, pleasure grounds with historic buildings and important archaeological sites. The hotel is located close to Warminster and easy reach from both Bath and Salisbury.
The Hotel is now owned and operated by one of the most renowned and successful independent hotel companies in the United Kingdom, with a focus on stunning design, interiors, innovative food and drink and excellent hospitality. The hotel is currently undergoing a major investment to ensure it will be one of the most innovative and successful country house hotels in the country.
As part of this development, they are looking to appoint a Restaurant Manager, with an excellent attitude to hospitality to join their Senior management team and be a part of this exciting and different journey.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading and managing the food service team.
- Oversee planning and delivery for the restaurant, terrace, bar, and private dining including weddings.
- Training and motivating the teams to high levels of service delivery.
- Rota planning and payroll control
- Revenue enhancement involvement
- Team leadership including recruitment, training, development, and team management
Key skills & requirements:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- A genuine belief in delivering great customer service.
- Excellent guest care and hospitality skills
- A love of food, wine, and drinks
- A great believer in guest interaction
- Team leadership skills including recruitment, training, development, and team management
- Be self-motivated.
- Friendly and outgoing
- Enthusiastic and flexible
- Team player
In return our client offers:
- A basic salary of £28,000 - £32,000 per annum depending on experience plus gratuities
- Flexible hours and days
- Company pension
- the opportunity to progress.
- Pension contribution
- Meal whilst on duty
- Monthly share of gratuities
- Free car parking
- 25% discount on food and beverage in group hotels
- Personal development plan
- Full induction and training
- Flexible hours
- Advanced rotas to assist personal time planning.
- Excellent company career opportunities
If you feel you match or indeed exceed these requirements and wish to apply, please send us your CV along with a covering letter quoting reference number RD2260
Noble HR Solutions trading as Recruitment Doctor is acting as an Employment Agency in this matter.
- Reference :
- Contract :
- Permanent Full Time
- Wage :
- up to £32,000
- Working place :
- Creation date :