Sales & Events Coordinator
Our client, one of the leading Wedding and Function venues in Chester is looking to appoint a Sales & Events Coordinator.
As the Sales and Events Coordinator, you will be responsible for effectively managing all sales and events activities from initial enquiry right through to the day of event this will include identifying sales opportunities, converting them into bookings and clarification of client requirements.
Key responsibilities include:
- Day to day management of all sales activities, including social media, newsletter and other media considered suitable.
- Implementing advertising campaigns by assembling and analysing sales forecasts, preparing advertising strategies, plans and objectives, planning and organising promotional presentations, targeting specific areas as identified by the Board.
- Researching and monitoring competitors offers and establishing trends in order to implement a sound pricing policy.
- Preparing reports by collecting, analysing and summarising sales data.
- Producing promotional material for internal events, including preparation of the monthly newsletter.
- Acting as first point of contact for all enquiries for weddings and events and converting these enquiries into bookings.
- Generating and following up all sales leads to include the coordination of the event.
- Meeting with interested individuals to discuss their options, ideas and showing them around the facilities and familiarising them with their services.
- Striking the perfect balance between agreeing bespoke requirements whilst respecting the boundaries as to what is operationally realistic.
- Liaising with customers, taking full responsibility for the planning every aspect of the event.
- Communicating, both written and verbally, all customer requirements with the appropriate staff to ensure customer expectations are fully met.
- Liaising with and booking where necessary, any external supplier requirements.
- Attending client events by working weekends and evenings as required to ensure customer needs are met.
Key skills & requirements:
- Previous Events Sales & Management experience
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of IT skills, including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Proactive approach to meeting deadlines and targets
- Excellent organisational and administration skills
- Previous experience working within in a MICE environment
- Possess a “Will do” attitude
It may be an advantage if you:
- Had an Events Management qualification
In return our client offers a competitive basic salary plus an open ended, Commission/Bonus scheme
If you feel you match or indeed exceed these requirements and wish to apply please send us your CV along with a covering letter quoting reference number RD2149
Closing date for applications 29th November 2019
Noble HR Solutions trading as Recruitment Doctor is acting as an Employment Agency in this matter.
- Reference :
- Contract :
- Permanent Full Time
- Wage :
- Working place :
- Creation date :