Our client, is a stunning country house hotel and Spa set in thirty acres of Wiltshire countryside. Featuring a restaurant, outside terrace, sitting rooms, private dining rooms and thirty-two guestrooms, the renowned and extensive Spa boasts inside and outside pools, tennis courts, treatment rooms and gym. The grounds include private river frontage, pleasure grounds with historic buildings and important archaeological sites. The hotel is located close to Warminster and easy reach from both Bath and Salisbury.
The Hotel is now owned and operated by one of the most renowned and successful independent hotel companies in the United Kingdom, with a focus on stunning design, interiors, innovative food and drink and excellent hospitality. The hotel is currently undergoing a major investment to ensure it will be one of the most innovative and successful country house hotels in the country.
As part of this development, they are looking to appoint part time Spa Therapists, with an excellent attitude to hospitality to join their existing team and be a part of this exciting and different journey.
The role is 22.5 hours per week
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing professional treatments to hotel guests, spa members and day guests
- Ensuring the Spa areas are maintained to a high standard of presentation and cleanliness
Key skills & requirements:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Genuine belief in delivering great customer service.
- Be self-motivated.
- Friendly and outgoing
- Enthusiastic and flexible
- Flexible hours and days
- Team player
In return our client offers
- A basic salary of £10.00 per hour
- Company pension
- the opportunity to progress.
- Pension contribution
- Meal whilst on duty
- Monthly share of gratuities
- Free car parking
- 25% discount on food and beverage in group hotels
- Personal development plan
- Full induction and training
- Flexible hours
- Advanced rotas to assist personal time planning.
- Excellent company career opportunities
If you feel you match or indeed exceed these requirements and wish to apply, please send us your CV along with a covering letter quoting reference number RD2261
Noble HR Solutions trading as Recruitment Doctor is acting as an Employment Agency in this matter.
- Reference :
- Contract :
- Permanent Part Time
- Wage :
- £10 per hour
- Working place :
- Creation date :