Our client, a boutique townhouse hotel with 31 guestrooms in the heart of the city of Bath are looking to appoint a Waiter/Waitress to join their team as they re-launch their exciting a high-class new restaurant.
Reporting into the Assistant Restaurant Manager you will be serving food created by a 3 Rosette award winning Chef with Michelin Star experience,delivering a varied quality food offering in the restaurant as well as private dining functions. The food is British in every sense, with the focus on great ingredients, created with great care and exceptional attention to detail.
In this role, you’ll play a key role in the day-to-day operations of the busy restaurant. It’s a great opportunity to work within a small, experienced and friendly team. You will be passionate about bringing a friendly and professional service to ensure that the high-quality food is delivered to an exceptionally high standard. You will have a keen eye for quality and consistency and possess a friendly can-do personality and a desire to make it the go to eatery in Bath!
You will be required to work straight shifts, five days a week.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring that the service is at all times performed in a professional manner but with plenty of zest and flamboyance.
- Communicating with other restaurant staff and other departments.
- Ensuring at all times, that the brand pillars are upheld and utilised at all times.
- Assisting with mise en place throughout service and the completion of tasks is done properly and in time allocated.
- Beining aware and promoting all services offered within the restaurant and hotel.
- Ensuring that all guest requests are met, so far as is reasonably possible.
- Welcoming, seating and taking food orders from guests in the restaurant.
- Ensuring that the billing procedure is thorough, correct and signed at completion of each meal.
- Collating information and feedback while attending all staff briefings before each service.
- Obtaining feedback from guests and to use this to improve service and to pass on such to the Restaurant Manager and his Assistants.
- Ensuring overall responsibility of the running of your station or private function.
- Maintaining good communication between the kitchen and restaurant team daily regarding specials, shortages and special dietaries requirements.
- Ensuring that the restaurant and bar areas are kept to the high standard of cleanliness.
- Ensuring that all appliances, fixtures and fittings are safe and work in accordance with Health & Safety regulations and report any faults to the Restaurant Manager or their Assistants.
- Be fully aware of the Hotel’s Fire Safety Procedures and Health & Safety regulations.
If you’re passionate about delivering exceptional food and have a highly motivated, hands-on approach, this is a great opportunity to secure a key role working in a high quality restaurant.
Key skills & requirements:
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Be able to converse about every dish served in the restaurant and provide explanations as requested.
- Genuine belief in delivering great customer service.
- Be self-motivated.
- Friendly and outgoing.
- A great communicator.
- Enthusiastic and flexible.
It may be an advantage if:
- You had previous experience of working in a 3 Rosette restaurant
In return our client offers:
- Basic salary up to £20,000 pa
- The opportunity to progress
- Staff discount
If you feel you match or indeed exceed these requirements and wish to apply, please send us your CV along with a covering letter quoting reference number RD2229
Noble HR Solutions trading as Recruitment Doctor is acting as an Employment Agency in this matter.
- Reference :
- Contract :
- Permanent Full Time
- Wage :
- up to £20,000
- Working place :
- Creation date :