People & Payroll Advisor
Our client, an innovative and niche property company responsible for buying and developing sites in England to help meet the Government’s commitment to build new free schools and help create 600,000 new school places by 2021 is looking to recruit a People & Payroll Advisor. This is a temporary contract that will last until 31 December 2021; however, there may be an opportunity to extend it until 30 May 2022.
The office is situated on London's vibrant Regent Street; however, this role is homebased.
This role will report to the Chief People Officer and be responsible for overseeing Recruitment, Payroll, Employee Relations, Management Information, as well as Learning & Development initiatives. The People & Payroll Officer will be the main point of contact for all HR related queries and provide administrative support as and when needed.
Main responsibilities include:
- Managing the end-to-end recruitment process by providing a systematic recruitment and selection service in order to meet organisation’s resourcing needs.
- Managing all the on and off boarding procedures ensuring the company meets their statutory obligations.
- Managing the HR reporting processes for employee engagement surveys, dashboard and pay gap reporting, to include designing the initial document, analysing the data and producing reports that will inform their strategic direction
- Remaining up to date on employment legislation ensuring that any changes in legislation are communicated in a clear and timely manner.
- Managing audit and payroll processes by ensuring all information is stored and sent in a timely manner.
- Using employee insights and feedback to assist with business strategies and actions that result in a high level of employee commitment, engagement and retention.
- Supporting the Chief People Officer to position the organisation as an employee of choice within the property sector.
- Providing administrative support including electronic filing, ensuring all mandatory learning is complete, ensuring professional memberships are filed and renewed, assisting managers with the probationary process for new recruits and personal development plan processes.
- Providing employee relations advice and support to line managers.
- Supporting the Chief People Officer in developing and implementing HR strategies, policies and guidelines.
Key skills and requirements:
- A CIPD qualification or equivalent
- Proven experience of successfully performing in a similar role.
- Proven experience in managing payroll and pension administration.
- Highly numerate with the ability to analyse data and formulate recommendations.
- Strong IT capabilities in Microsoft packages
In return they offer:
- A basic salary of up to £35,500 depending on experience
- 25 days annual leave pro-rata
- Matched pension contribution up to 6%
- Ability to access training and other continuing professional development opportunities
- Various discounts with popular retailers.
If you feel you match or indeed exceed these requirements and wish to apply, please send us your CV along with a covering letter quoting reference number RD2256
Noble HR Solutions trading as Recruitment Doctor is acting as an Employment Agency in this matter.
- Reference :
- Contract :
- Temporary / Contract
- Wage :
- £35,500 pro rata
- Working place :
- Creation date :