Our client, a commercial legal practice with a strong focus on agriculture, rural estates, the food sector and commercial property, is looking to appoint a Team Legal Secretary (Property) in their Spalding office. Their reputation is based on providing practical and comprehensive solutions to the challenges and opportunities faced by their business and individual clients.
Based in their “State of the Art” Spalding office, you will be a strong legal secretary who provide the Commercial Property Partner with typing and secretarial support.
Ideally you will be an experienced legal secretary, who has experience of working in a Commercial Property department with extensive experience of audio- typing and strong attention to detailMain Duties and Responsibilities include:
Key skills & requirements:
- Transcribing and preparing all correspondence and documents through audio-typing and word processing
- Dealing with administrative routines as required to include computer printouts and photocopying
- Operating the case management system
- Providing support in a professional and friendly manner
- Efficiently managing client/matter files
- General filing in a timely and accurate manner
- Assisting in management and recording of time and in preparation of billing
- Managing incoming and outgoing mail
- Managing specific client files under supervision
- Tracking change large documents
- Ensuring the confidentiality of all the Firm’s and clients’ documentation and information
- Undertaking any specific training when required to do so and overall to have a responsibility towards self-development and further training
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Audio/copy typing skills - digital dictation are essential
- Possess excellent keyboard skills particularly in Microsoft Word
- Possess exceptional organisational and time management skills
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- High standard of grammar
- Possess a strong work ethic
- Good knowledge of relevant computer retrieval information systems
- Ability to strictly work to current processes while considering if any improvements can be made
- A flexible approach to your work
In return our client offers a salary of £18,000 - £19,406 per annum, depending on experience, 23 days holiday, plus pension, Membership of the Group Personal Pension Scheme. up to 4% matching contribution, Permanent Health Insurance salary will be insured against extended disability (75% for 3 years), Private Health Care, Life insurance cover to the value of 3 times your annual salary and free onsite parking
If you feel you match or indeed exceed these requirements and wish to apply please send us your CV along with a covering letter quoting reference number RD1855.
Noble HR Solutions trading as Recruitment Doctor is acting as an Employment Agency in this matter.