A brand leader in the design, manufacture and marketing of quality kitchen furniture to the independent kitchen specialist retailer. Due to continued expansion, are looking for additional Kitchen Designers to join the growing Design team based in Doncaster Main Duties & Responsibilities include:
Key Skills & Requirements:
- Producing the designs and quotes for developers from the clients’ own brief and architects’ drawings
- Producing accurate designs and estimates for kitchen layouts using ArtiCAD, CAD and SAP systems
- Scaling from Architects drawings supplied by the developer
- Creating quotations in SAP manually with the ability to calculate additional items accurately (worktop sizes)
- Using of SAP system to generate quotes
- Liaising with external companies to source prices
- Working to developer briefs and specified deadlines/service level agreements
- Creating tender documents in presentation format to be issued back to developers
- Establishing and designing to an accurate installation budget within contract guidelines
- Checking designs accurately including other people’s work
- Adhering to internal working systems and procedures
It may be an advantage if you had:
- Have an understanding of planning/design.
- Possess practical design experience
- Be creative possess design flair, with the ability to design a functional, attractive kitchen from scratch.
- The ability to work/transfer from scaled drawings.
- Be computer literate.
- The ability to use a CAD system, either through certification or experience
- Able to use Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, etc.) or similar.
- Able to work accurately on own initiative and to tight deadlines.
- The ability to understand and interpret instructions.
- Able to work effectively and play a full part in a small team.
- Experience of SAP
- Previous experience gained in a similar field.
- A formal training/qualification in design
- An understanding of kitchen component parts
- Working knowledge of ArtiCAD
In return our client offers a competitive salary, bonus scheme and other benefits you would expect from a market leader
If you feel you match or indeed exceed these requirements and wish to apply, please send us your CV along with a covering letter quoting reference number RD1852
Noble HR Solutions trading as Recruitment Doctor is acting as an Employment Agency in this matter.