Our client, an innovative and niche property company responsible for buying and developing sites in England to help meet the Government’s commitment to build new free schools and help create 600,000 new school places by 2021 is recruiting a Marketing Executive based in Central London.
This is a central role responsible for supporting the design, development and implementation of the internal and external relations, communications, business development and marketing strategies.
Main duties and responsibilities include:
- Acting as a brand guardian; assisting with the consistency and development of corporate messaging, branded materials and communications to support the company’s identity through a period of growth and diversification.
- Identifying public and key sector engagement opportunities at corporate events, networks, forums, conferences, exhibitions and speaking events. This includes assisting with presentations and exhibition stands.
- Monitoring and reporting on Marketing & Communications performance across all channels to assess the overall effectiveness of the company’s activities.
- Supporting the delivery of print and digital marketing campaigns, including the monitoring of live campaign performance and compiling monthly reports on results and ROI.
- Assisting the Head of Marketing & Business Support with budget management and overseeing the approved marketing & communications expenditure.
- Working with the property teams to provide marketing support; creating briefs to develop/design marketing collateral, writing case studies and copy for articles, as well as organising local networking events.
- Creating corporate materials and internal communications as and when needed.
- Taking sole responsibility over the social media content for the corporate accounts (Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram) and linking this with both the PR and events calendar.
- Keeping the content on the website up to date and compliant as well as producing monthly reports on website performance.
Essential skills and requirements:
- Educated to degree level, CIM or equivalent.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Competent with full Microsoft Office suite; special expertise required in Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Ability to manage corporate social media accounts; LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram
- Self-starter with capacity to work on own initiative.
- Continually seek to broaden own technical skills set by taking responsibility for your personal development.
- Self-motivated, flexible, organised, with an eye for detail.
- Demonstrate high standards of integrity, honesty and fairness, commensurate with the Nolan principles.
- A commitment to the value of diversity and achievement of equality of opportunity in both employment and service delivery.
- Able to learn and understand new concepts as well as apply new methods.
- Willingness to seek advice appropriately, to accept supervision and training as required.
- Excellent copywriting, proofing and content creation on and offline.
- Creative with design presentation skills ideally Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign and Photoshop.
- Experience using Google Analytics suite.
It may be an advantage if you had:
- Knowledge of the property sector
- Experience working in, or closely with, government departments
- Experience of preparing speeches and presentation materials
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with branded templates
- Experience using google analytics
In return they offer:
- A basic salary of up to £35,000 depending on experience.
- 25 days annual leave increasing with service up to 28 days plus statutory holidays.
- Matched pension contribution up to 6%.
- Opportunity to earn up to 10% of salary in an annual performance related pay scheme.
- Ability to access training and other continuing professional development opportunities.
- Various discounts with popular retailers.
If you feel you match or indeed exceed these requirements and wish to apply, please send us your CV along with a covering letter quoting reference number RD2196
Noble HR Solutions trading as Recruitment Doctor is acting as an Employment Agency in this matter.
- Reference :
- Contract :
- Permanent Full Time
- Wage :
- up to £35,000
- Working place :
- Creation date :