Our client, one of the UK’s leading independent holiday cottage rental provider is looking to appoint an Online Sales Executive based in their busy call centre in Chester.
Previous experience of working in a Live Web Chat team would be a huge bonus, as would experience of working in the travel sector but neither are essential.
By 2020, our client is aiming to be Number One in the UK. It's an ambitious goal, but that hasn't stopped them before! Their success has been recognised both within and beyond their industry – they won a prestigious "Best in Industry" award at the British Travel Awards for the last four years, and have been recognised by the London Stock Exchange Group as one of the "1,000 companies to inspire Britain". Their colleagues like it there too - over 70% would recommend our client as a place to work according to Glassdoor!
They are a fast-paced, exciting company to work for, but haven't forgotten their roots from their founding days at a kitchen table. In fact, that kitchen table still sits in one of their meeting rooms.
CANDIDATES must be able to start on 6th November in line with our clients training programme. Main responsibilities include:
Key Skills & Requirements:
- The Online Sales Executives will help to direct customers to the relevant part of the website to carry out their booking or to find the information that they require.
- They will receive communication from an interested customer asking them queries on the web chat and they need to then convert this query into a sale or make sure the query is answered.
- Previous experience within a sales environment - preferably on a web chat team - and a strong track record of working successfully to sales targets.
- Good negotiation skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Reliable and punctual
- Customer-orientated and an excellent team player
- Motivated & Results-driven
- Be prepared to recognise and suggest improvement areas for the business.
Working hours will be on a shift rota basis over a 7 day week; our call centre is open from 9am until 10pm.
Working on a rota basis which is planned 4 weeks in advance so you can plan your work/life balance
Working hours can be from 20 hours to 37.5 per week depending on what suits.
In return, our client offers a basic salary of £16,000 per annum.
They also believe in rewarding hard work, and offer a great benefits package on top of basic salary including:
Target based bonus scheme of up to £400 per month
Subsidised park and ride passes for an easy commute into town
Pension (matched contribution up to 2.5%), Death in service payment.
Discounted holidays for you and your friends and family, Private Medical (for you and family), Free worldwide travel insurance (for you and family).
Long Service awards - Wellness extras - free flu jabs, reflexology sessions and fruit available in the office
If you feel you match or indeed exceed these requirements and wish to apply, please send us your CV along with a covering letter quoting reference number RD1850
Noble HR Solutions trading as Recruitment Doctor is acting as an Employment Agency in this matter