Our client, an international network of facilities serving a wide range of industries including, aerospace, defence, automotive, power generation, oil and gas, construction, machine building medical and transportation. They are the world’s largest and most respected provider of thermal processing services and a vital link in the manufacturing supply chain.
They employ over 5,700 people globally, in 26 countries spread over 190 locations. They recognise that the success of their business depends upon the skills, commitment and loyalty of their people. They strive to offer a working environment where these attributes are rewarded and valued.
They are looking to recruit a Regional Sales Development Manager based in Coventry.
You will be responsible for delivering increased and sustainable profitable sales growth through establishing, maintaining and expanding the customer base within a defined geographical area/region.
Main responsibilities include:
- Delivering a year over year growth in revenue/margin for the assigned customer base to meet both annual and long-term growth expectations as laid out in yearly appraisals.
- Aligning the Company’s portfolio to best serve the customer’s strategic and tactical business goals and objectives including senior executive, operational, engineering and procurement personnel.
- Identifying business opportunities within the customer’s operation(s) where solutions may add value.
- Ensuring that the value of the solutions are clearly understood and effectively communicated to all appropriate executives and personnel in the customer organisation.
- Supplying the UK Sales Manager with all the required monthly reports in a timely manner
The successful candidate will:
- Possess excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Have the ability to interact at all levels (internally and externally).
- Have knowledge of AD&E markets.
- Have proven ability to develop new customers and opportunities for ADE.
- Relevant Engineering qualification/Sales
- Ideally educated to a HNC standard or higher, in engineering or materials-based subject.
- Be able to clearly position and sell the Company’s value proposition to the customer at all levels from Operations Management to Senior Executive within the customer organisation.
- Be able to establish, develop and sustain trust and credibility
- Develop and sustain a strategic and trusted relationship between the Company and customer.
- Be self-motivated and show great drive and commitment to be successful.
In return our client offers a basic salary of up to £42,000, plus a defined contribution pension plan between 3-10%, 4x salary life assurance if employee is a member of the pension plan., 2x salary life assurance if employee is not a member of the pension plan and 25 days leave, plus bank holidays.
If you feel you match or indeed exceed these requirements and wish to apply, please send us your CV along with a covering letter quoting reference number RD1889
Noble HR Solutions trading as Recruitment Doctor is acting as an Employment Agency in this matter.