Sales Account Manager
As a result of organisational growth, our client one of the leaders in the sales, rental and maintenance of Radio Communications is looking to take on an to take on a Sales Account Manager in their Antenna division, based in their Head Office on the Wirral.
Designing and manufacturing antennas for over 20 years, they design and manufacture vehicle antennas which are integral to communications for the emergency services; Police, Ambulance and Fire and Rescue Service. There is currently a huge communications transformation project underway with the Emergency Services, and they have designed antennas specifically for this project. Demand for the products is high and growing, and they require a talented Sales Account Manager to develop existing clients, and enhance their customers’ experience.
You will be a proven Sales Account Manager and will be responsible for qualifying incoming leads and enquiries, following through with the lower value orders, and setting up meetings for yourself and the Director for the larger value prospects. You will also be required to support the Director with proposals and quotations and Tenders generating, and the updating of the CRM Pipeline, so they can accurately forecast business.
The role will require daily analysis of data from the ERP system to help develop new growth from existing accounts and developing new ideas in giving their customers the best experience possible.
They also exhibit in locations around the UK to promote their brand and products, the role will involve liaising with other teams within the business to arrange these events and maximise their exposure. Due to COVID 19 restrictions these events are currently online, but the future may involve supporting the team traveling and attending these events in a lead generation role.
The successful candidate will:
- Have proven previous experience in a similar role.
- Have previous experience successfully selling, following sales processes and using CRM software.
- Need to be technical, Antennas can be technical, as are the decision makers, so you need to be technically minded with the ability to pick up technology and converse with technically minded people.
- Have a strong phone/video presence the roll will be predominantly phone based, with video conferences also used to engage with prospects and customers.
- Be process driven with an attention to detail, and an ability to identify and implement new processes to improve flow and efficiencies.
- Be analytical, with the ability to interpret data and create actions
- Possess excellent communication skills, written and oral, both internally and externally
- This is a high growth area and it’s crucial you have a flexible, “will-do” attitude.
***This role is subject to a basic DBS Check***
In return our client offers a basic salary £25,000 - £27,000 per annum depending on experience, plus an open ended commission scheme.
If you feel you match or indeed exceed these requirements and wish to apply, please send us your CV along with a covering letter quoting reference number RD2232.
Noble HR Solutions trading as Recruitment Doctor is acting as an Employment Agency in this matter.
- Reference :
- Contract :
- Permanent Full Time
- Wage :
- £25,000 - £27,000
- Working place :
- Creation date :