Junior Sous Chef
Our client, is a stunning country house hotel and Spa set in thirty acres of Wiltshire countryside. Featuring a restaurant, outside terrace, sitting rooms, private dining rooms and thirty-two guestrooms, the renowned and extensive Spa boasts inside and outside pools, tennis courts, treatment rooms and gym. The grounds include private river frontage, pleasure grounds with historic buildings and important archaeological sites. The hotel is located close to Warminster and easy reach from both Bath and Salisbury.
The Hotel is now owned and operated by one of the most renowned and successful independent hotel companies in the United Kingdom, with a focus on stunning design, interiors, innovative food and drink and excellent hospitality. The hotel is currently undergoing a major investment to ensure it will be one of the most innovative and successful country house hotels in the country.
As part of this development, they are looking to appoint a Junior Sous Chef, with an excellent attitude to hospitality to join their brigade and be a part of this exciting and different journey.
You will be required to work 5 days per week.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading a team on specific shifts
- Leading a section on specific shifts
- Responsible for the running of the kitchen in the absence of head/sous chef ensuring 2 rosette standards are maintained and improved.
- Ensuring food production and presentation is of standard and is the highest quality at all times including terrace, staff, restaurant, public areas and private dining.
- Involvement in menu development across all areas of food delivery .
- Always maintaining HACCP
- Development and coaching of junior members of the team
- Creating a team culture including the support of kitchen porters
- Take on a specific area of responsibility within the business i.e., Day menu, room service, terrace.
Key skills & requirements:
- A genuine belief in delivering great food.
- Be self-motivated.
- Friendly and outgoing
- Enthusiastic and flexible
- Team player
It may be an advantage if you had:
- Rossette restaurant experience
In return our client offers
- A basic salary of £25,500 per annum
- Company pension
- the opportunity to progress.
- Pension contribution
- Meal whilst on duty
- Monthly share of gratuities
- Free car parking
- 25% discount on food and beverage in group hotels
- Personal development plan
- Full induction and training
- Flexible hours
- Advanced rotas to assist personal time planning.
- Excellent company career opportunities
If you feel you match or indeed exceed these requirements and wish to apply, please send us your CV along with a covering letter quoting reference number RD2240
Noble HR Solutions trading as Recruitment Doctor is acting as an Employment Agency in this matter.
- Reference :
- Contract :
- Permanent Full Time
- Wage :
- Working place :
- Creation date :