eCommerce Sales Administrator
With 20 years’ experience designing and delivering radio communications our client has an established client base, and great reputation throughout the UK. They’ve experienced a sustained period of growth, which has seen them upsize and move into an 8,000 Sq/ft workspace on the Wirral and open a 2nd office in London to serve their ever-growing client base. As a result of organisational growth and continued development they are now looking to appoint an eCommerce Sales Administrator. Based in their Head Office on the Wirral you will be responsible for supporting the Sales team as they devise and develop successful strategies in order to drive traffic to their various websites.
Key responsibilities & duties include:
- Responding to customer enquiries via e-mail (outlook), phone or live chat
- Tracking and monitoring conversion rates and direct improvements to company websites in order to enhance the customer journey and sales conversions through different distribution platforms.
- Analysing the customer journey through our other various digital platforms
- Answering the phone with confidence
- Supporting Sales team by gathering information by phone or email and setting these details in our in-house system.
- Qualifying and distributing sales leads for the team.
- Sending quotes to customers and following up trying to close the sale.
- Meeting Quarterly Targets made up of Revenue/Profit, Trust Pilot and other platforms.
- Processing Online orders through OrderWise and Syrinx.
- Gaining product knowledge.
- Obtaining Trust Pilot, Amazon and Google reviews from customers.
- Tracking orders to ensure delivery is made on time.
- Keeping track of how many orders are processed a day and creating reports.
- Sending account applications to mostly Schools to process orders from Purchase orders for existing accounts.
- Processing customer returns from start to finish.
- Taking payments for orders over the phone.
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Good people/communications skills with the ability to work closely with the marketing team, IT department, and website agencies but also the ability to work on own initiative
- Good communication skills
- Helpful and enthusiastic approach to work
- Creative and positive attitude
- Good MS Office skills especially MS Word
It may be an advantage if you had:
- Previously worked with “Live Chat”
- Had knowledge of OrderWise, Magento and Syrinx
***This role is subject to a basic DBS Check***
In return our client offers a basic salary up to £21,000 per annum depending on experience, plus quarterly bonus (realistic ote £22,000) and the opportunity to progress with a dynamic industry leader
If you feel you match or indeed exceed these requirements and wish to apply, please send us your CV along with a covering letter quoting reference number RD2268
- Reference :
- Wage :
- up to £21,000
- Working place :
- Creation date :