Our client, is a luxury Country House Hotel in the outskirts of Bath is looking for an experienced Hotel Receptionist to join their team.
With 21 luxurious bedrooms and suites, a spa and relaxed dining, all set within 10 acres of beautifully restored gardens, you will responsible for ensuring that guests can relax and experience a taste of the good life!
Ideally you will have previous experience in a similar role, be outgoing, personable, enthusiastic and confident in your ability to be able to help this busy hotel and maintain their excellent service standards.
If you’re passionate about delivering exceptional guest service, have a real interest in hospitality and have a highly motivated, hands-on approach, this is a great opportunity to secure a key role within a dynamic, forward-thinking hotel group.
The hours will vary and include evenings and weekends
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing guests with a fast, efficient and friendly check in & out
- Ensuring all guest queries or requests are handled in a polite, efficient manner and a high level of customer service is consistently maintained.
- Ensuring a high level of liaison is maintained between the Guest Relations and all other departments within the hotel.
- Promoting effective communication within the department
- Answering enquiries from guests in a courteous and professional manner to represent the image of the hotel, including telephone and email enquiries.
- Reacting to all guest requests positively and deal with them appropriately.
- Ensuring the Guest Relations Supervisor and Guest Relations Manager are kept fully aware of any relevant feedback from guests or other departments.
- Reacting to all customer requests positively and dealing with them appropriately
- High level of product knowledge of the hotel, local area and know what is happening in the hotel on a daily basis.
- Ensuring all duty shift procedures are carried out and recorded on shift checklists.
- Check in & out guests according to the standards of the hotel.
- Maintaining security information relating to guests and personnel in the hotel.
Key skills & requirements:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn
- Genuine belief in delivering great customer service
- Be self-motivated
- Able to drive new initiatives
- Friendly and outgoing
- A great communicator
- Enthusiastic and flexible
It may be an advantage if you:
- Had experience with Opera PMS
In return our client offers:
- Competitive salary
- Detailed training and unlimited career progression
- Staff discounts across the group
- 28 days’ holiday
- Full workplace pension scheme
- Flexible hours
- A key role within a dynamic, forward-thinking hotel operation
- Excellent progression opportunities in this quality group of hotels
If you feel you match or indeed exceed these requirements and wish to apply, please send us your CV along with a covering letter quoting reference number RD2147
Noble HR Solutions trading as Recruitment Doctor is acting as an Employment Agency in this matter.
- Reference :
- Contract :
- Permanent Full Time
- Wage :
- Working place :
- Creation date :