As a result of organisational growth, our client one of the leaders in the sales, rental and maintenance of Radio Communications is looking for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join their Accounts team. Based in their Head Office on the Wirral and working with the Accounts Team, whilst your main focus will be on Credit Control you will also be required to support the Purchase Ledger function as and when required
The main purpose of the role is:
- Liaising with customers and suppliers.
- Managing the purchase and sales ledgers.
- Helping with the credit control function and chasing overdue client accounts.
- Raising sales invoices, recording payments received on client accounts and reconciling payments received.
- Inputting purchase invoices, statement reconciliations and issuing payments.
- Other ad hoc duties
The successful candidate will:
- Be knowledgeable in Sage 50 Accounts (keen to learn new systems)
- Be computer literate with proficiency in all areas of Microsoft Office.
- Have a high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Have experience in; bank reconciliation, sales and purchase ledgers and handling aged debt.
- Have experience of issuing new sales invoices and statements to clients
- Have experience of Credit monitoring of new and current clients
- Have a minimum of 1 year experience in a similar field
- Have a "will do" attitude
It may be an advantage if you had:
- A formal accounting qualification
In return our client offers a basic salary of £18,000 - £20,000, per annum depending on experience
If you feel you match or indeed exceed these requirements and wish to apply, please send us your CV along with a covering letter quoting reference number RD2203
Noble HR Solutions trading as Recruitment Doctor is acting as an Employment Agency in this matter.
- Reference :
- Contract :
- Permanent Full Time
- Wage :
- £18,000 - £20,000
- Working place :
- Creation date :